Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Breaking Bad

2011       TV-14     Season 4

Emmy winner Bryan Cranston stars as Walter White, a high school science teacher who learns that he has terminal lung cancer and teams with a former student to manufacture and sell high-quality crystal meth to secure his family's future. More here!

Breaking Bad is very popular and with very good reason. The story is just plain great. As much as I love the story I have to admit I can only take this show in bites sizes. A bit of en episode here, some there, and a little more over there. it is so dark and so much happens that is terrible, sad, disappointing, upsetting, horrible, and just plain bad. It really ruins my mood if I watch too much in too short a time.
This latest season, 4, was just as good as the previous ones. Jesse and Walt are cooking meth, trying to survive, and live their lives. The thing that stuck with me most this season was the change in Walt. Obviously he has been doing questionable things, doing illegal things, and has been changing. but, this season he really takes a sharp turn into darkness. 
I really can't say too much about the show because I will give something away. So much of the show is building off of little things. It is all stacked up.
netflix gave Breaking Bad 4.5 stars and I give 4.5 meth cooking fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment