Monday, June 11, 2012

Jackass 2.5 and Jackass 3

2007   1hr 4m   NR                        2010  1hr 39m   UR

Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O and the entire Jackass crew return with even more inappropriate and reckless stunts, pranks and mischief in this film that combines extra scenes from Jackass 2 with behind-the-scenes footage and exclusive interviews. Confronting dangerous animals such as alligators and snakes, fighting one another, and embarrassing Bam's dad are just a few of the crazy high jinks in store. Info from Netflix!

Johnny Knoxville -- the original Jackass himself -- returns after a long hiatus and subjects himself to all-new stunts involving wild animals, dangerous heights and other perils guaranteed to do him bodily harm. "Jackass" regulars Bam Margera and Steve-O also endure their share of punishment in this collection of stomach-churning, don't-ever-try-these-at-home acrobatics that time and again blur the line between hilarious and tasteless. Info from Netflix!

My husband and I watched these two movies back to back. We were in a mood to watch these movies and these are the only 2 on Netflix so we watched them happily. I think I have seen these movies over 9 times. I can watch them over and over. Watching these guys doing stupid stunts, getting hurt, and being all round funny is the best. I don't go to the theater often (2 times a year) but I went to see the 2nd and 3rd ones at the cinema. 
As mean as it sounds I love watching Danger Ehren getting hurt. I don't know. I know it is horrible but I can't help it. He looks so funny and says the funniest things. He just kills me. I love the bit where he gets kicked by a donkey. 
All of the  Jackass guys are super funny and make me laugh so much. Johnny Knoxville is cute and I love it when he gets done up like an old man and causes problems. Bam puts so many things up his butt just to get a laugh. Steve-o has the best laugh and his gag reflex makes me laugh. That man can't not vomit. Wee Man is always up for anything and I love when he hides in small places and scares people. Preston is such a good sport. He lets those guys shoot him, paint him, and keeps a smile on his face. Ryan has the best beard, plain and simple. Chris Pontius seems like he is having the time of his life all the time. Dave England is a professional shitter and uses his gift to make people laugh.
If you like to laugh watch these movies. Netflix gave these movies 3.9 and 3.4 stars and I give both of them 5 poo covered funny stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment