Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DC Cupcakes

 2010         1 Season          TV-PG

Sophie and Katherine face the challenges of a booming cupcake business. With feuding staff, a new location and floods of customers, they must increase output without compromising the taste and quality that made them famous. Info from Netflix! 

I have only watched a few episodes of this show so I am not an expert so when I say these things please don't take them to be gospel. I don't really like it. I thought I would love it, why wouldn't I? It has cupcakes. Isn't that enough? But alas, no.
It feels very scripted.
The "drama" is ridiculous.
I don't care about these people.

There you go. This is it since there is nothing very remarkable about the show.
Netflix gave it 3.7 Stars and I give it a stinky face.
 

4 comments: