Thursday, May 31, 2012

What I Watched on Netflix Podcast Coming!


Yes! It is happening. I tried to make this happen quite a while ago but it didn't happen for reasons. Now, it is in the works. I will start recording next week and hopefully release it within the next few weeks. It might take a little time to figure out how to actually make the podcast available, but I can do it. 
The first podcast will most likely just be me but then..... I will have guests. Friends and family who I think will entertain. My husband, sister in law, and a couple of friends who are very funny and will make for interesting shows. Just a warning, when my sister in law comes on the show be prepared for lots of penis jokes. They will be plenty.
Now you are warned. I will post more as the podcast comes along. Hopefully there are no problems or difficulties publishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment