Friday, May 18, 2012

The Whitest Kids U' Know

2011                 TV-MA             Season 5

 Darren Trumeter, Sam Brown, Trevor Moore, Zach Cregger and Timmy Williams bring the laughs with parodies and recurring characters in this sketch comedy show. Characters include Abraham Lincoln and Satan; skits touch on history, religion and more. In the fifth and final season of their irreverent sketch comedy show, Zach, Trevor and the rest of the Whitest Kids U' Know troupe aim to go out on a high note with skits such as the Zombie Press Conference, Herpes Commercial and Little Hitler. Info from Netflix.

To start, all I have to say is that these guys are FUNNY. I found them on YouTube when I was looking for funny sketch comedy groups. I had watched all the Olde English stuff and wanted more and I found it in The Whitest Kids U' Know. There is a sketch called Race War and I knew they were going to be good.
I watched seasons 1-4 on Netflix a while ago so when season 5 was up I hopped right in. Each episode has several sketches and then a story that spans the whole season. When I watch funny movies and tv shows by myself I tend not to laugh out loud as much as when I am with a person, but I laugh quite often at these guys.

Through out the season there is a mini movie style sketch called The Civil War on Drugs. Oh my goodness. There were parts of this where I was laughing so hard I could not breathe. I don't want to give anything away but I am just going to say, Pony Express. The best part by far and away. Here is the beginning of The Civil War on Drugs.
 5 Stars! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment